MailUp S.p.A. (the “Company” or “MailUp Group”), a company listed on “AIM Italia / Mercato Alternativo del Capitale”, a multilateral trading facility regulated by Borsa Italiana, and operating in the marketing technology industry (Reuters: MAIL.MI) (Bloomberg: MAIL IM) (ISIN IT0005040354), has taken several steps to prepare itself for a listing on Borsa Italiana’s Main Market (MTA).
The measures taken by the Company towards this end include the following:
- The Board of Directors of the Company appointed Micaela Cristina Capelli and Armando Biondi as independent directors. The presence of Micaela Cristina Capelli on the Board also fulfils the requirement for the inclusion of a woman director.
- In July 2017, the Company’s float was increased to approximately 33%.
- MailUp Group has introduced an upgraded management control system and finalized a management by objective plan (incentive plan).
- The Company has modified its accounting practices and switched over to international accounting principles.
- The Company introduced the so-called “model 231”, a set of procedures and structured processes to support a better risk management, required by the Italian Stock Exchange to all companies listed on the STAR segment.