1. Data Controller
MailUp SpA – Viale F. Restelli 1, 20124 Milan (Italy) – the Data Controller, ensures compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data and, therefore, provides the following information on the processing of data which is received or collected while browsing this Website.
2. Types of data and purpose of processing
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate on this website acquire some personal data for communication that is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This data (such as domain names, IP addresses and browser types) are not accompanied by any further personal information and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on how the website is used; ii) monitor the website’s modes of use; iii) ascertain liability in the event of cybercrimes.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Personal data requested via forms is collected and processed for the following purposes:
– where explicit consent is given, for periodically sending newsletters and information by email;
– where explicit consent is given, to receive updates on the MailUp Group’s activities and news about the publication of press releases not related to the activities of the MailUp Group;
Data collected through the MailUp Platform
In order to provide complete information, we would like to specify that in sending communications, MailUp S.p.A. uses its own MailUp Platform, which uses statistical tracking systems (e.g. Beacons) that can track: if a message is opened; clicks on hyperlinks within the email; which IP address or type of browser is used to open the email, and other similar data. The collection of such data is fundamentally connected to the use of the platform and is an integral part of the functionality of the message sending system.
3. Nature of data provision
Apart from the data specified for browsing purposes and data collected through the MailUp Platform, the provision of data:
– for the purposes referred to in points a) and b) is optional, and its use is conditional upon explicit consent being provided. Where consent is not provided, this will prevent MailUp S.p.A. from sending newsletters or information relating to press releases that are unassociated with the MailUp Group’s activities including advertising or invitations to MailUp events and initiatives.
4. Processing methods
The data collected is processed using electronic, automated, computerized, telematic or manual means, with procedures strictly related to the purposes for which the data was collected and to otherwise ensure its security.
5. Data processors, individuals in charge of processing and disclosure of data
The data collected is processed by MailUp S.p.A.’s internal staff appointed as data processors.
The data collected, where necessary or instrumental for the above-mentioned purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed as external parties in charge of data processing or, as appropriate, disclosed to them as independent holders, more specifically:
– companies, organizations and associations that provide services relating to and necessary for the execution of the above-mentioned purposes (market research and analysis services, maintenance of IT systems).
Moreover, the data collected may be transferred abroad to companies that may or may not be part of our corporate group, including outside of the European Union in the form and manner laid down in current regulations, while ensuring an adequate level of protection.
In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
6. Rights of the concerned party
At any time, you can object to data processing or request that any personal information in our possession be deleted, amended or updated by sending an email to: email@example.com
Last updated: 15/03/2017