We create technology for marketers
Listed on the Italian Stock Exchange, MailUp Group (MAIL.MI) (ISIN IT0005040354) is the European hub in the field of Data Driven Marketing Technologies.
Our Core Business
We are an ecosystem of independent, but synergic, businesses led by ambitious co-entrepreneurs who want to make the difference in their market.
MailUp Group in Figures
€ 27.3 m
Messages sent per year*
*end of 2017
Board of Directors
President & CFO
Micaela Cristina Capelli
- Organic double-digit turnover growth (+26%), with 94% of revenues deriving from revenues directly related to the use of the group’s technological products
- 212% growth for BEE, the group’s “early stage start-up”, which from San Francisco has achieved over 2,000 customers in more than 100 countries, with a steady turnover development of 10% month on month from the beginning of the year
- Operating cash flow almost 80% of the EBITDA
- No use of leverage to support ordinary operations
The founders are all active as managers in the group and control over 50% of the company.
- Azzali Luca (founder) (1.655.680) 11,68%
- Bettoni Matteo (founder) (1.633.840) 11,53%
- Gorni Nazzareno (founder) (1.658.800) 11,71%
- Miscia Alberto Domenico (founder) (1.652.560) 11,66%
- Monfredini Matteo (founder) (1.639.280) 11,57%
- Zoidberg srl (1.090.665) 7,70%
- Market (4.837.842) 34,15%
- TOTAL 14.273.307 100%
Nomad: EnVent Capital Markets Ltd.
Legal Advisor: Simmons & Simmons
Auditing company: BDO Italia S.p.A.
Specialist: CFO SIM S.p.A
Corporate broker: Fidentiis Equities
Total ordinary shares: 14.273.307
Stock Exchange Details
Title code: MAIL.MI | ISIN code: IT0005040354 | AIM Italy Market
eMarket SDIR managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A.